Are you ready for St Patrick’s Weekend? Enter your details for a chance to win a GUINNESS® POS kit
01-Feb-2016 | PDF fileDownload PDF Now!
Ensure your outlet is ready for St Patrick’s weekend with a GUINNESS® POS kit. The kit will help to drive pre-event awareness, increase footfall and encourage customers to buy GUINNESS® when celebrating St Patrick’s Day. This year represents an incredible opportunity for licensees as St Patrick’s Day is on a Thursday, providing the opportunity to drives sales through the weekend. The GUINNESS® POS kit includes 15 hats, bunting and a flag - ensuring high visibility and engagement from the moment a customer enters an outlet to the point of purchase.
X30 winners will be drawn from morningadvertiser.co.uk. Closing date for entries closes on Friday 12th February
Full terms & conditions
1. This promotion is for licensees using of www.morningadvertiser.co.uk within Great Britain and the Isle of Man only.
2. Entrants must ensure they have their employer’s permission before participating in this promotion and must comply with any procedures established by their employer relating to participation in promotions.
3. Entrants must be aged 18 or over and have access to the internet and an email account.
4. This promotion opens on Monday 1st February and closes at 23:59 on Friday 12th February 2016. Any entry received after the closing date will not be valid. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt.
5. A maximum of 1 entry is permitted per outlet and a maximum of one prize may be won per outlet.
6. No purchase is necessary to enter this promotion.